District Snow Team Information

DC Call Center 311 (In the District) or 202-727-1000

To report public streets that need snow removal and ice clearing. Also, the main number for the District of Columbia. Residents may also call 311 to report a problem or violation, offer feedback to the Mayor, or obtain government information.

Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency (202) 727-6161

This office can provide you with information about shelters, where to get blankets, heaters, and oil, and whom to contact for other assistance. For non-medical emergency assistance and service information after hours, holidays, and weekends. Open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.

DC Office on Aging (202) 724-5626

The Information and Assistance Office can link seniors with needed services and provide you with general information on keeping warm. The Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:15 am to 4:45 pm.DC Energy Office Hotline (202) 673-6750

DC Water and Sewer Authority (202) 612-3400

Call to report any water problems including the bursting of pipes (24 hours a day).